Lauren at Always Me nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award! Lauren is incredibly nice and awesome, and you should most definitely check out her blog. 🙂
1. Give 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions set to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive this award.
4. Ask the bloggers you have nominated to answer 11 questions (bonus points for those who answer in a vlog).
11 Facts About Me
- I’m the oldest of 6 kids. 🙂
2. I’m a bit of a coffee addict. I started drinking coffee when I was 10 years old (it was only in small increments and only like once a week, but still) and my addiction has only grown since then.
3. Probably related to the above: I’m a terrible insomniac.
It’s kind of a miracle if I can fall asleep within an hour or two of lying down, and I usually wake up pretty early, too. There are some nights I don’t fall asleep until like 4 or 5 am even if I’m lying there with my eyes closed the whole time! Lately I’ve been trying to cut back on caffeine in the afternoon/evening though, and that generally seems to help. 😛
4. I love earrings. And any other kind of jewelry, really––but especially earrings. I’m always buying new ones, even though I already have a zillion pairs.
5. Also I have a nose piercing!
6. I used to dye my hair funny colors. It started out just with red, but then I moved on to pink, blue, purple, green, etc. I really enjoyed having dyed hair, but it was kind of a pain to maintain it. Also after I stopped, my hair was a weird greenish/blondish color for months and months. I still kinda miss having wacky-colored hair, though!
7. I’m a little obsessed with animated things––movies, TV shows, you name it. I even have an animation blog on Tumblr, shh.
8. I love to draw! Mostly I do fan art. 😛
9. I briefly did stand-up comedy. Last year (when I was still in college) I did a few stand-up shows! It was kind of surreal because I never thought I’d have the confidence to do something like that. But actually I really enjoyed it! I’ve been meaning to try it again … eventually. 😀
10. I really love going to concerts. They’re a little overwhelming, but it’s worth it––I just get unbelievably excited to see my favorite bands/singers perform live. Most recently I went to see Magic Man, The Griswolds, and Panama Wedding, which was one of the most fun concerts I’ve been to! Up next, I am seeing CHVRCHES in June and I can’t wait. *screams*
11. I have a hamster (or well, my family does). Her name is Lilo! We adopted her from an animal rescue shelter last year. She likes to climb on top of her wheel, and then jump up and grab the bars at the top of her cage and swing around … it’s very weird. But she is so cute. LOOK AT HER.
So that’s it for my 11 facts! And now for my answers to Lauren’s questions … *drumroll* in a vlog! (Excuse the lengthiness and my general awkwardness.)
Hope you guys liked the video (if you watched it)! I had a lot of technical difficulties but I’m glad it finally worked, and I had fun doing it. 🙂
My 11 Questions:
- Do you like to re-read books? If so, what book have you read the most times?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- What is the last movie you watched, and what did you think of it?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- Do you have any pets?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What’s a book that really surprised you?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- What’s something that made you laugh recently?
- If you were a superhero, what power would you most like to have?
- If you could meet any author (alive or dead), who would it be and why? (Or if you’ve met your favorite author, who was it?)
- Bridgett Morigna at Writing and Musing
- Christina at The Many Worlds of C.L. Olson
- Danielle at The Caffeinated Writer
- Jean at At Millways with a Pen
- Eve at Eve Messenger’s Other-WORD-ly Endeavors
- Sara Beth at Life, love, writing
Of course, if you guys are too busy or don’t want to do the tag, no hard feelings at all! Or if you want to do the tag but you’d rather answer my questions in writing (rather than in a vlog) that’s totally fine as well. 🙂 Also, as always, if anyone else would like to participate then I’d be happy to add you to my tags!
Upcoming: Tomorrow I will be posting my WIPMarathon post for April, which will also be my Camp NaNoWriMo wrap-up. See you again soon, my friends!